All fares displayed on aveloair.com include government taxes and carrier fees.
The price of an airline ticket before taxes, fees, and surcharges are added.
Taxes & carrier fees
- September 11th Security Fee: $5.60 each way, per U.S. enplanement
- U.S. Transportation Tax: 7.5% of Base Fare (Incl. Fuel Surcharge)
- Passenger Facility Charge: up to $9 one way or $18 round trip
- Carrier Electronic Usage Charge: Reservations completed on this website or through our Customer Support Center may include a Carrier Electronic Usage Charge of up to $27 per passenger, per segment.
- U.S. Flight Segment Tax: $4.80 on each flight segment. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- U.S. International Transportation Tax: $21.10 on each flight segment to/from Puerto Rico
Fares displayed do not include optional services and service bundles, which may be added for a fee. See our Optional services and fees page for details.
Change your flight
For information on how to change your flight please see our Change your flight page for details.
Refunds and Avelo travel funds
For information on refunds and Avelo travel funds please see our Refunds and Avelo travel funds page for details.
For our other most frequently asked questions to help provide a simple and smooth travel experience, please see our Help & FAQs page for details.