In compliance with the Department of Transportation’s price advertising rules, fares displayed on aveloair.com include government excise taxes, government segment fees, government security fees, airport passenger facility charges, and airline surcharges such as an electronic carrier usage charge, where applicable.
The price of an airline ticket before taxes, fees, and surcharges are added.
Taxes & fees
- September 11th Security Fee: $5.60 each way, per U.S. enplanement
- U.S. Transportation Tax: 7.5% of Base Fare (Incl. Fuel Surcharge)
- Passenger Facility Charge: up to $9 one way or $18 round trip
- Electronic Carrier Usage Charge: Reservations completed on this website or through our Customer Support Center may include an Electronic Carrier Usage Charge of up to $27 per passenger, per segment.
- U.S. Flight Segment Tax: on or before 12/31/2022: $4.50 on each flight segment; on or after 1/1/2023: $4.80 on each flight segment. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
Fares displayed do not include optional services and service bundles, which may be added for a fee. See our Optional services and fees page for details.
Change your flight
For information on how to change your flight please see our Change your flight page for details.
Refunds and Avelo travel funds
For information on refunds and Avelo travel funds please see our Refunds and Avelo travel funds page for details.
For our other most frequently asked questions to help provide a simple and smooth travel experience, please see our Help & FAQs page for details.