We’re taking every precaution to protect your health: We thoroughly clean and disinfect the airplane and require face masks. If you change your mind about flying for any reason, we don’t charge fees to change your dates or cancel your trip. Travel with confidence on Avelo.
The travel confidently promise
- We will not charge you a fee to change or cancel your trip
- Regularly clean and disinfect our airplanes
- All Avelo Crewmembers will wear face masks at the airport and throughout your flight
- Serve pre-packed and pre-sealed food and beverages
- Utilize HEPA filters that remove 99.9% of airborne particles and are replaced as specified by manufacturer
- You will wear a face mask at the airport and during your flight per government standards
- Confirm you’re healthy to fly
- Keep socially distanced at the airport and when boarding and deplaning the airplane
- Respect Crewmember instructions
We don’t charge change fees. If you need to reschedule your trip, we welcome you to use the Avelo app, visit us on aveloair.com, or contact our Customer Support Center at (346) 616-9500. If you need to cancel your trip, please contact our Customer Support Center at the number above.
Our planes are regularly cleaned and disinfected to hospital-grade standards. Seat belts, tray tables, galleys, lavatories, and all other touch surfaces are sanitized every evening. In addition to disinfecting and cleaning daily, we treat our entire airplane regularly with an advanced antimicrobial protectant that kills viruses, germs, and bacteria on all surfaces. This treatment forms a colorless, odorless protective shield and is safe to human contact.
The cabin air is refreshed every 2-3 minutes by our airplane’s top-down air filtration and ventilation system. The system directs air flow from the ceiling to the bottom of your seat — not front to back — and greatly reduces particle movement throughout the cabin. All our airplanes operate with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters that remove 99.9% of air particles, including viruses like the coronavirus. The filters are replaced regularly according to manufacturer recommendations.
Federal law requires everyone over the age of 2 to wear a face mask when traveling. Face masks should be made of a solid piece of material, covering the nose and mouth, and fit snugly against the sides without gaps. Face shields may be worn in addition to a mask, but not as an alternative. Face masks may be briefly removed to eat, drink, or take medication.
Visit TSA.gov for more information about face mask requirements, including information regarding medical exemptions. You may also request assistance through the TSA screening checkpoint by requesting TSA Cares assistance. If you qualify for an exemption please contact our Customer Support Center at (346) 616-9500 72 hours prior to departure. Please note, if you refuse to wear a mask, and do not qualify for an exemption, you will be denied boarding and may subject to a civil penalty as per TSA.
Check-in and boarding
During check-in, you will be asked to acknowledge:
• You will wear a face mask at the airport and while traveling
• No one in your household has experienced Covid-19-related symptoms in the last 14 days
• You are not traveling with a fever
We encourage everyone to practice social distancing while checking in and boarding the airplane. Signs and markings will be posted to serve as a friendly reminder. We also encourage you to scan your own boarding pass to reduce the unnecessary handling of personal items.
Thank you for trusting your trip with us. We will do everything possible to protect your health and safety so you can travel confidently.
Flying is affordable with Avelo— Book, relax, and you’re there
Sign up now for low fares, on-time flights and smooth travels with Avelo.